Mastering MTB Skills: Level 1 MTB Fundamentals
23 January 2022
7:30 am - 10:00 am
THIS SKILLS SESSION IS CONDUCTED BY BICP CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR WESSEL JACOBSZ – ENDORSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MOUNTAIN BIKING ASSOCIATION. Guys & Girls welcome!
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A BEGINNERS SKILLS CLINIC!! This is a Fundamentals session where we focus on your technique and form no matter what your experience. Suitable for newcomers and more experienced riders. Not knowing how to utilize the correct core techniques and skills shows in your riding!! This is a challenging session so bring your best vibes!!
The focus of this skills session is to build good technically correct MTB skills through progressive learning. The skills covered relate to the essential techniques needed to Mountain Bike the right way from the start. This course is designed to assist anyone who wishes to master the core skills of Mountain Biking and is suitable for newcomers as well as more experienced riders wishing to improve their skills.
– Front and Rear Wheel Lifts to Level Lifts
INVESTMENT IN YOU? R750 per person (bike park fee at own cost)
TIME? 2,5 hours
- Come back as many times as you’d like within 3 months and really dial in your skills (T&C’s Apply)
- Skills Coaching with Professional BICP Certified Instructors
- 10% Discount on Trail Tech Cycles Online Store
- Photos & Videos from the session
- Mechanical & Bike Setup Support
- A whole bunch of STOKE
I look forward to hosting you and assisting you in taking your MTB riding skills to the next level!
Wes – 071 741 4039
Bookings are closed for this event.