Trail Opening Launch of Zulu Kingdom Trails
Look forward to a weekend of guided rides, skills sessions on the trails, tech talks and tips, and of course lots of relaxing in the South African bushveld, gathering around a fire, home cooked food, making new friends and the best memories on your two wheels!
*Guided rides and skills sessions are led by internationally accredited and certified BICP mountain biking instructor trainers.
*All levels of riders welcome
Thursday – Arrive, welcoming drinks at “The Preekstoel” viewpoint for sunset.
Friday – Sunrise Ride & Sunset Ride with Sundowners
Saturday – Sunrise Ride to Jozini Dam lookout point with Picnic & Sunset Ride with Sundowners
Sunday – Sunrise Ride, Depart at 12:00pm.
*Please note this is just a guideline itinerary and is subject to change depending on the group. Guest are also allowed to explore the trails on their own after their guided sessions.
FOOD & ACCOMODATION
*Price includes (3 x Full Buffet Brunch and 3 x 3 Course Dinner)
- Coffee & Homemade Rusks will be served every morning before we go about for our first ride
- Full buffet brunch is served late morning when we return from our morning ride (+- 10:00am)
- 3 Course Dinner will be served around 7:00pm
- Honesty Bar Available
*Price includes 3 Nights Accommodation in the Lodge.
- En-Suite Air-Conditioned Units (Twin & Double Beds Available) Each Unit sleeps 2.
- Self-Catering central kitchen, lounge, dining area, bar & swimming pool.
Please note a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. The outstanding amount it to be paid 3 weeks before the booked date.
Cost: *Opening Special* R4999pp [Deposit: R2500pp]
To secure your booking, kindly make a 50% Deposit into the following account and send us proof of payment:
Ride Like A Girl (Pty) Ltd
Account no: 6255 5404 880
Branch code: 254905
Proof of Payment: email@example.com
Payment Reference: ZKT & Initial & Surname (ZKT CEastes)
***Cancellation Policy: Should you cancel your booking within 90 days of the booked date your 50% deposit is fully refundable. Should you cancel anytime after 90 days of the booked date your deposit will no longer be refundable. You are however welcome to find someone to replace your booking instead.
INFO REQUIRED FROM YOU
– Please advise on any dietary requirements or allergies
– Please advise if you require 2 single beds or a double bed for your accomodation
– Please note that guests visiting alone may share a room. Please indicate if you are alone or if you are more than one guest.
*We will send you a booking form later on requesting more info
WHAT TO BRING
- Any additional food, snacks, drinks, hydration you would like during your stay. You are welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages.
- Weather Appropriate Riding Gear & Clothes
- Enough riding clothes or gear for all the rides (laundry can be done at the lodge)
- Protective Gear (Knee pads, shin pads, elbow pads)
- Sunblock, Mosquito, Tick & Insect Repellant.
- Bike in good working condition, bike spares and tools (we will also have)
- Water bottles or Camelbak
- Walking or Hiking Shoes if you would like to go for walks
- Thick long socks for riding & walking
- Long pants are always a good idea for the bush
- Medical Aid Bag
- AND Lots of energy for a fun filled weekend!
If you have any questions please feel free to give us a shout! Contact Victoria on 082 893 6704.
We will send out more info closer to the time again with directions & more details etc.
We look so forward to hosting you on a unforgettable weekend away!
Bookings are closed for this event.